Saturday, September 20, 2014

1st assignment "Why I Write" 201200235 KWON-HYEJI

Why I Write

201200235 KWON-HYEJI

When I write is mostly when I have a writing assignment. I barely write a diary, but only when I have a special and unforgettable day, I write the story on my diary. This is not because I do not like writing but I am too lazy to keep writing the diary daily. However, when I get a writing assignment I become interested rather than bored. And my mind is full with ideas thinking of what I want to talk about and how I am going to introduce them on my paper. Also, I feel relaxed when I am writing in English because I can have time enough to find my mistakes and to correct them. On the other hand, speaking in English, I make many mistakes which I cannot remove and they sometimes make me embarrassed. So, I prefer writing. In addition, I enjoy feeling sense of accomplishment when I finish an English writing assignment. I have done some English writing assignments since I entered the university. Because I am not a native English speaker, writing English assays was so difficult for me. As I studied hard I become better at English writing than before. I can recognize my English writing skills are improved looking at my assays. Obviously, I felt proud of myself when I finished an English assay one by one. That's why I like writing and why I write.

3 comments:

  1. Hi. This is Hyeji
    I made a mistake with the title.
    I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Hyejin Kim (DIS) and I enjoyed your posting a lot. It seems that I have similar feeling about writing. I also spent hard time on getting use to writing in English but I feel proud of myself when I finish a long English essay. But I'm very surprised that you're excitied when you write academic essay. My major is International studies and I have to write essays about economy. It is very boring to me. So I'm curious what the topic you write for academic essay is!

    (from Hyejin Kim, 김혜진)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hyejin This is Hyeji
      Thank you for your comment:)
      Economy is hard to cover as an eassay topic.
      I think I have done about 3 academic assays in hufs, but my topics
      were not difficult but fun and easy.One of them was a place I wanted to introduce to my professor and another was about my experience of
      interaction with foreigners. I did the first one in the introductiont to English writing class and the second in the interaction of culture class.
      Because both topics were quite personal and not so academic,
      I could be interested in writing. However, I understand your situation, too. If I were in your case, I would be exhaused at writing an economy eassy.

      Delete