Saturday, September 20, 2014

Why I write?

Feeling and thought about writings

It's simple. Because I want to, and like to. Therefore, it means I only write what I like. It includes two different meanings. First, I like to write only personal and emotional one, like journal, not the logical one as an essay or report. Second, but still, if I want to, sometimes I even write the logical one.

Since two years ago, every day I write my journal. Because I found out that it is very helpful for me to organize my thoughts and day. Also it helps me to remind the things from every small event to what I spend. Two years ago, when I studied one more year to go university, to write journal was my strength. Some might know what I felt. That time, I was so sensitive that I can write poem every day. No matter how I feel, good or bad, and what I think, I wrote in my journal. When I read the journal of that year, I can remember that day and make me to set my minds and thoughts again.

Most of time, I only write journal, something that very personal and emotional. However, if nobody forces me to write logical report like an assignment from class, I also write the logical one in my blog or on my note. It is not for others and no need to show to other people, it makes me very comfortable. I don't need to care about structures and logics, just write my opinion about topic freely, like free writing, following my ideas that coming out from every minute.

To conclude, for organizing my thoughts and feelings no matter it is good or bad, I (like to and want to) write.



2014.09.21.



3 comments:

  1. Hi This is Hyeji
    I think people can be divided in two groups who write journals and who don't.
    I don't write journals but I agree that keeping a diary is very helpful to organize thoughts and to remember what you've done. Even I sometimes feel necessity to write journals to keep good memory but I am too lazy..
    So, I think you are very diligent person. and another thing I was surprised is you made a good structure of writing. It doesn't look like a free writing.
    Also, the fact you write poems is quite romantic:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have both title and subtitle and this is really good start. It looks very good. You use first, second to organize what you write. Also, in second and third paragraph, you show example of your writing and specifically what you write. Those are good example and I was really interesting to read. But your conclusion is relatively too short. You can add more things too conclude your great writing. If you change that it could be much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I forgot to write my name.

    Seohyun Lee.

    ReplyDelete