Monday, September 22, 2014

201300058 Yoonhae Kang/1st assignment/ 9am Tuesday

Why I write

 

There are two categories of my writings. One is personal and another is official. This assignment that is I'm now in writing is an official. Personal writings include letters and journals. My attitude towards writings turns differently to each category.

           I love personal writings. I love writing letters to my friends and my friends feel happy when they got letters from me, which makes me feel delight seeing their happy faces. Keeping a journal is also enthusiastic. I can look back of my whole day when I write a journal and through giving self-comment toward my attitudes and behaviors, I advice myself for being a better person. In addition, when I feel very depressed or have a lot of worries and confusing emotions in my mind, I tried to write a poem to express my feelings. It helps me to be refreshed. Therefore, those kinds of writings don't give me any pressures. Rather, personal writings mean very positive.

           However, official writings are different. There are some cases of official writings which I liked. I enjoyed writing essays and novels which I have to submit as home assignments for middle school summer vacation. It was a really interesting experience, making whole storylines and characters of a novel by myself and gets comments and compliments from a teacher. That experience somewhat positively changed my perspective on novels and writers. However, I'm not very fond of writing under pressure. I believe a good writing comes out in a good environment. Specifically, when a time that I really want to write and produce interesting materials. Through my reviewing, I get impressions that my assignment that was written in a tense time and lot of stress is extremely boring.

           In my occasion, Writings means different according to the situations. Writing is a really interesting work to me when it meant expression of my thinking and emotions and worked in a pleasant environment. However, writing with pressures is stressful to me. It is a paper for readers not writers. Therefore, my attitude towards writing changes depending on situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment