Friday, September 19, 2014

201003120 Jeong Seonghwa / Assignment 1 / Tues. 9-11am

p. 9

2. Writing is an important way of communication. Even we think that we communicate using verbal method much, writing has huge ratio in communications. Although many people don't like write even a letter for their friends, we are living with writing closely. So then, we should learn how to write. In my opinion, writing is a good measure for evaluate person's academic ability because it is the best way to express someone's idea. However, it is also hard stuff too. Like the importance it has, at the same time, writing is also difficult. Maybe that's why people don't give up writing nevertheless the hardship it has. Truthfully, to me, it is hard to write well so I have very complicated thought about writing. I like it, I should like it, and I feel burden when I think about writing.

 

p. 11

1. My first experience of writing was in elementary school. When I was 1st grade, one day night I had strong eagerness for writing my diary. I don't know why even until now but I voluntarily bought diary note which all elementary school student used and wrote the first historical memo. At that time, it was interesting and I liked it.

4. Writing is not easy both in English and Korean. Of course my first language, Korean, is more comfortable than any other sides of using English. However it is also difficult write well in Korean. Compared to write in English, I need to be more professional. Since I used it whole in my life and learned many things in Korean. The standards of writing assignments' topic is different and quantity of each assignments is plenty so from time to time I feel writing in English is easier.

6. When I write I try to please both me and my professors. Mostly the assignments I have need to please professors of each classes. Also, I should content me because I am a writer. If I can't feel satisfaction to my writing it can't satisfy the professors either.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sunghwa
    It's nice to read your writing. I agree with your opinion that writing is a good measure to evaluate a person's academic ability. Each person's writing might be different from how they are educated. I think you have an obvious opinion toward writing ,and that looks great.
    Sometimes I also think writing in English is easier, because we have to write almost perfect writing in Korean. People expect wonderful writing ,cause it's our mothertounge.
    Anyway, it was a great work :)

    ReplyDelete